LLM in International Law
This International Law degree from Middlesex University Dubai aims to enable students to specialise in subjects related to international law, equipping them with comprehensive knowledge of the foundational principles of public international law and advanced conceptual insights into theories underpinning the legal status of international organisations and their role in the settlement of international disputes.
|Duration:||1 year full time
2 years part time
|Tuition Fees (Total):||AED 70,000|
|Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Why Study LLM International Law?
- You will deepen and broaden your knowledge of law as an academic subject, acquiring a systematic understanding of legal processes, methods and concepts, of the social and political
- context in which legal processes take place and of appropriate theoretical conceptions of law.
Ultimately, by maximising your academic potential and refining your problem-solving skills in a transnational context you will enhance your professional development and horizons.
- The research and writing skills you gain will be transferable to a variety of professional sectors, including the legal profession, policymaking, corporate sector, governmental bodies or academia.
- Law and Policy of the World Trade Organisation
- Legal Research Skills
- Integrated Work and Learning
- Sustainable Development and Human Rights
- Individual Employment Law
- UAE and DIFC Employment Law
- Work Integrated Learning
- International Human Rights Law
“I studied BA Honours International Tourism Management at Middlesex University Dubai. The application process was made easy by the University’s friendly Admissions Department, who responded to my application immediately and coached me throughout the process. As a Nigerian student, I chose to study in Dubai because it is a city filled with incredible opportunities, and at the University I have had the chance to meet people from many different countries. As well as making friends from around the world, my lecturers have always been friendly and supportive. Before joining the BA programme, I studied the International Foundation Programme (IFP) at Middlesex University Dubai which prepared me for Undergraduate study.”
Fatimah Sadiq Sani, BA Honours International Tourism Management (Class of 2020)
Future Careers and Employability
This International Law degree from Middlesex University Dubai is attractive to students seeking to work as academics, practicing solicitors/barristers, policy advisors or other supporting roles in the professional sectors working in relevant areas concerning international law in multiple jurisdictions.
This includes national governments, intergovernmental and non-governmental organisations, private firms, armed service or academia in a wide range of areas such as territorial disputes, armed conflict, human rights or maritime and commercial law.