MA Human Resource Management and Development
Focusing on areas such as strategy, people resourcing, reward management, employment relations and leadership, this Human Resource Management and Development programme from Middlesex University Dubai is designed to develop recent graduates and those in the early stages of their career who want to delve deeper into the field and enhance career progression.
|Tuition Fees (Total):
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Why Study MA Human Resource Management and Development?
The Human Resource Management and Development programme from Middlesex University Dubai aims to provide students with a sound platform for those seeking to pursue, or further develop a career in a people management and development role.
This will be achieved by developing students’ professional practice skill set which is pivotal to successful people management and development practice and to effective leadership. Developing the knowledge to enable students to design, deliver and evidence people management and development activities that strengthen business performance.
Students will be required to challenge traditional views of the role and purpose of human resource management and development practitioners and consider how the changing employment landscape is influencing the focus and the desired impact that people management and development activities have on a business.
- People Management and Development in Business
- Metrics, Analytics and Data
- Principles of People Management and Development
- Effective Individual Learning and Development
- Leadership and Management Development
- Effective Coaching and Mentoring
- Organisation Development
- Resourcing and Talent Management Practice
“I studied BA Honours International Tourism Management at Middlesex University Dubai. The application process was made easy by the University’s friendly Admissions Department, who responded to my application immediately and coached me throughout the process. As a Nigerian student, I chose to study in Dubai because it is a city filled with incredible opportunities, and at the University I have had the chance to meet people from many different countries. As well as making friends from around the world, my lecturers have always been friendly and supportive. Before joining the BA programme, I studied the International Foundation Programme (IFP) at Middlesex University Dubai which prepared me for Undergraduate study.”
Fatimah Sadiq Sani, BA Honours International Tourism Management (Class of 2020)
Future Careers and Employability
This programme is specifically designed to:
- Allow the graduating student to begin a career in the field of human resource management or
- For a student already in an early stage career position in human resource management to develop their knowledge to progress their career further or
- For the more experienced HR practitioner to further advance their career and enable them to apply to the CIPD for Chartered Member status.