BA Honours Accounting and Finance
You will gain advanced theoretical and practical knowledge of accounting and finance and learn to understand management concepts within an international business context. The Accounting and Finance (Hons) programme from Middlesex University Dubai is the ideal first step to becoming a qualified accountant.
|Full-time Duration:||3 years|
|Tuition Fees (Total):||AED 167,100|
|Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Why Study BA Honours Accounting and Finance?
- Degree is tailored so that students receive the highest possible number of exemptions from the professional body examinations including the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) and the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
- We cover the costs of students to join the ACCA’s Accelerate and CIMA University Schemes which gives graduating students associated membership of both bodies, offering further reduction in professional exam fees and access to professional body employability and academic resources and networking.
- Unique programme combining accounting and finance knowledge and skills.
- As well as theoretical knowledge, the programme includes the use of Sage to develop additional employment skills.
- Middlesex Accountancy and Finance graduates progress into careers with a wide range of prestigious organisations, including KPMG and Deloitte and Touché.
- Internship opportunities available through the Careers and Employability Service.
- Option to transfer to London campus.*
*Subject to prevailing UK visa regulations
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Corporate Responsibility and Ethics
- Financial Business Environment
- Accounting Information Systems
- Financial Data Analysis
“I studied BA Honours International Tourism Management at Middlesex University Dubai. The application process was made easy by the University’s friendly Admissions Department, who responded to my application immediately and coached me throughout the process. As a Nigerian student, I chose to study in Dubai because it is a city filled with incredible opportunities, and at the University I have had the chance to meet people from many different countries. As well as making friends from around the world, my lecturers have always been friendly and supportive. Before joining the BA programme, I studied the International Foundation Programme (IFP) at Middlesex University Dubai which prepared me for Undergraduate study.”
Fatimah Sadiq Sani, BA Honours International Tourism Management (Class of 2020)
Future Careers and Employability
An Accounting and Finance (Hons) programme from Middlesex University Dubai opens the doors to a range of careers, many with excellent progression and competitive salaries. You can also pursue a career as a professional accountant following accreditation.
Middlesex Accounting and Finance graduates progress into careers with a wide range of prestigious organisations in the following roles: Trainee Accountant, Accounts Assistant, Audit Trainee, Financial Risk Analyst, Finance Assistant, Credit Controller, etc.