BSc Honours Business Accounting
The Business Accounting (Hons) degree from Middlesex University Dubai is flexible, enabling you to tailor your studies to support your career ambitions, while developing a set of transferable skills to underpin career success.
|Full-time Duration:||3 years|
|Tuition Fees (Total):||AED 167,100|
|Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Set in the context of the contemporary business environment, you will explore key accounting and management topics and gain a solid grounding in accounting and financial management concepts and also learn how they should be applied.
Why Study BSc Honours Business Accounting?
- Degree is tailored so that students receive a number of exemptions from the professional body examinations including the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) and the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
- Internship opportunities available through the Careers and Employability Service.
- Option to transfer to London campus.*
*Subject to prevailing UK visa regulations
- Financial Business Environment
- Accounting Information Systems
- Corporate Responsibility and Ethics
- Financial Data Analysis
- Management Accounting
- Financial Accounting
“I studied BA Honours International Tourism Management at Middlesex University Dubai. The application process was made easy by the University’s friendly Admissions Department, who responded to my application immediately and coached me throughout the process. As a Nigerian student, I chose to study in Dubai because it is a city filled with incredible opportunities, and at the University I have had the chance to meet people from many different countries. As well as making friends from around the world, my lecturers have always been friendly and supportive. Before joining the BA programme, I studied the International Foundation Programme (IFP) at Middlesex University Dubai which prepared me for Undergraduate study.”
Fatimah Sadiq Sani, BA Honours International Tourism Management (Class of 2020)
Future Careers and Employability
A Business Accounting (Hons) degree from Middlesex University Dubai opens the doors to a range of careers, many with excellent progression routes and competitive salaries. Our graduates progress into a wide range of public and private sector organisations, across areas such as: audit and assurance, taxation, insolvency and corporate finance; as well as working in other functional areas such as human resource management, sales and marketing, and operations, which require knowledge of accounting.