Admission and Financing
International Study Grants
Middlesex University Dubai believes that every student should have the opportunity to access a world-class UK education that sets them up for a future full of success. We’ve launched a wide variety of scholarships and grants toward tuition fees to make a quality UK degree affordable and accessible this September 2021 and ensure we cater to each student’s personal circumstances in these challenging times. Our International Study Grants apply across all programmes and can be combined with a range of other grants (subject to availability).
Required Documents for Admissions
Students are required to submit the below documents along with their application.
- Two (2) recent passport size photographs.
- Copy of their passport and UAE residency visa (if available).
- Applicants should submit copies of their secondary school records, including a certificate of completion and a statement of their grades/marks.
- Two (2) academic references on an official letterhead of school/college.
- A personal statement of 200 words or more.
- Evidence of satisfying the English Language requirements, where applicable.
- For advanced entry applicants/transfer students: students seeking credits for previous study at university/post-secondary level will need to provide documents (e.g. official transcripts, certificates, etc.) showing the subjects completed and the marks/grades achieved along with detailed information on the content of the course and an explanation of the grading system.
English Language Requirements
Students wishing to enrol onto a Middlesex University Dubai programme must meet the following English Language Entry Requirements.
IELTS – Academic
PTE Academic is providing a 10% discount exclusively to Middlesex University Dubai applicants.
English @ Middlesex Dubai
Come to Dubai early – develop your English Skills, meet new friends, settle in to life in Dubai, experience something different!
Middlesex Pre-sessional English courses are designed for students who have applied to study with us, but have not yet met the English language requirements for their academic course. Pre-sessional English courses can also be available for students who have a good knowledge of English but wish to develop their confidence using the language in an academic context.
Students: Foundation, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students
Delivery: All Pre-sessional English Classes are full time (Sunday to Thursday)
Location: The classes are delivered at Middlesex University Dubai
Entry Requirements: Students will take an assessment test or use their existing IELTS score to determine the number of weeks required.
“I studied BA Honours International Tourism Management at Middlesex University Dubai. The application process was made easy by the University’s friendly Admissions Department, who responded to my application immediately and coached me throughout the process. As a Nigerian student, I chose to study in Dubai because it is a city filled with incredible opportunities, and at the University I have had the chance to meet people from many different countries. As well as making friends from around the world, my lecturers have always been friendly and supportive. Before joining the BA programme, I studied the International Foundation Programme (IFP) at Middlesex University Dubai which prepared me for Undergraduate study.”
Fatimah Sadiq Sani, BA Honours International Tourism Management (Class of 2020)